Robeck Locks Limited
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Level: Entry level
- We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist General Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Handling daily Bank reconciliation and bank dealings for cash matching on daily basis.
- Handling petty cash matters relating to disbursements, supplier payments
- Audit Stock records to ensure that all stock received and dispatched has been recorded properly.
- Stock reconciliation – Weekly stock count and reconciliation to ensure accuracy of balance
- Debtor-Creditor management
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Manage petty cash disbursement, recording and documentation
- Deliver on other tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or any finance related course.
- At least 1 years of relevant work experience as a junior accountant, auditor or finance officer.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS
- Professional Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or ICAN) is a plus.
- Applicants must live in close proximity to Amuwo Ododfin
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Covering Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.