Job Title: Junior Accounts Officer | Location: Kado, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time | Turkish Furniture Republic
- As a Junior Accounts Officeryou will perform accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Under the supervision of a Senior Accountant you will assist in the preparation and submission of taxes and other financial reports. You will submit payroll taxes and reconcile ledgers.
- You will be responsible for staying abreast of state and federal guidelines as well as international standards.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Act as backup accounts payable
- Reconcile ledgers monthly and quarterly
- Month-end and year-end closing
- Work under the supervision of a Senior Accountant
- Assist in completing audits
- Generate reports of financial status information
- Calculate payroll taxes
Skills / Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years’ related experience preferred
- Hands-on experience working with general ledgers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with ERP systems, including Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.