Job Title: Junior Business Analyst – Operations | Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time | Riby Finance
Riby is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
- Manage and update business process documents.
- Setting up key stakeholders (Internal and external) meetings/sessions
- Business strategy planning, documentation, review and update.
- Elicitation session: Pre and post proposal that involves different teams or stakeholders.
- Develop proposals and memo: Business (Project or Partnership) & Investment.
- Develop business plans, bid documents, project plans and other operational documents.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of business line and partnerships.
- Conduct Market Research, Competitive & SWOT Analysis quarterly.
- Stakeholder Management (External & Internal), across multiple partnerships and project.
- Reporting on all businesses, projects and tasks
- Determine workflow system and assist the operations and supervisory team in instituting changes.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1-year work experience in Business Analysis.
- Interest in Fintech and Technology Business Areas
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite tools especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent research and documentation skills
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and follow-through skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people.
- Effective communication, organisational and interpersonal skills nd interpersonal skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, with good judgment and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply