Junior Finance Associate | Omnibiz Africa | Ogun
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
Minimum of 1 year experience as a Finance person or similar role
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- HND/BSC in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Ikorodu(Ogijo), Sango Otta, Lekki, Alimosho, Surulere
- Salary 60-80k monthly
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply