Title: Junior HR Officer | Lopterra Services Limited | Location: Lagos
Lopterra Services Limited leverages On Professional World. Our world is all about rendering professional services that aids and push your business to growth. Our goal is to provide the best of Human Resources, Bookkeeping and Training Services across Africa.
- Drafting company policies and procedures
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Providing guidance and resources on every aspect company policies and procedures
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising and facilitating new hire inductions
- Organising and facilitating staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring and managing staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Resolving workplace disputes between employees.
- Creating team building activities.
- Maintaining compliance in the workplace with benefit providers.
- Managing employee development and training.
- Arranging both internal and external events.
- General office management such as ordering stationary.
Requirements / Qualification
- BSc in Human Resources and or Industrial Relations.
- Must be familiar with the local labour laws
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
- Must have excellent command spoken and written English
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Can do attitude
This position is a freelance position. Remuneration is negotiable.
17th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant qualification to: [email protected] using the Title as subject of the email.