Dangote Group | Job Title: Junior Purchasing Officer – Gboko Cement Plant | Reference Id: Gboko – JPO – 00001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full time
Reports To: The Senior Purchasing Officer
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Import, Local and Service Procurement.
Key Duties and Tasks
- Prepare Comparative Analysis and arrange for negotiation
- Create Purchase Orders and send to Vendors
- Follow up with Suppliers for supply of materials
- Generating Report to Management
- Maintaining and update Suppliers Records
- Local and Foreign Correspondence
- Any other job assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
- 2 – 4 years related job experience
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing & Supply or Business Administration.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of SAP Materials Management (MM)
- Good Computer knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Verbal and written communications skills in English
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoys responsibilities
- Confidentiality and timely job completion
- Problem solver skills, with ability to generate ideas and solution
- Strong negotiation and cost control skills
- Teamwork and effective interpersonal skills
- Tracking, documentation and record keeping
- Market Survey Skills
- Procurement best practices.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply