Job Title: Junior Quality Assurance Engineer | TradeDepot | Ref: 3F2LZQFVJ6
Job Engagement: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
You will be responsible for:
- Must be able to use the software testing tools.
- Create test cases based on the PRD or ERD.
- Perform tests to uncover bugs in software applications.
- Reporting and tracking bugs throughout its cycle.
- Reporting your test status to the stakeholders in your squad.
- Your responsibilities include communicating with your QA team, your supervisor, the development team.
- Take instructions from the supervisor as required.
- Ensuring all standards and procedures are followed and maintained
- You possess a Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Quality Assurance / Testing role
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are familiar with Android OS and IOS OS operating systems.
- Knowledge of SAP CRM would be a strong plus.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure) databases.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and is result oriented.
- May need to work beyond the working hours or weekends if there are deadlines to meet or tasks to be completed.
- N1,800,000 – N2,400,000 per annum.
What’s on Offer?
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Great work environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »