Job Title: Junior Software Tester | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Outside Peek
- The incumbent is involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment.
- You will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Meet with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Monitor applications and software systems
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Write bug reports and assess codes
Job Requirements, Skills and Competences
- A graduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field
- 1 – 3 years of working experience as a Software Tester or a similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Experience working in the financial services is preferred
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.