Job Title: Junior Structural Engineer (NYSC)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- To monitor the construction progressand control the quality of structural/architectural works to be completed within the allowed time and budget.
- Must have a basic understanding of structural design and must be able to use AutoCAD and Orion software.
- Ensure that the designs and drawings for each site are properly adhered to by the site managers and site supervisors.
- Ensure that all site projects are in compliance with the approved drawing and design.
- Assist the Project Manager with the overall plan for the construction of the project
- Review and supervise structural engineering and architectural design works.
- Manage project files and flow of information for assigned projects.
- Analyse design and detail structural elements of the building.
- Prepares/sends daily/weekly work reports of work/activities to the PM
- Visit sites allotted and be in charge of compliance with the designs and drawings for that particular site immediately after it is approved.
- Examine existing buildings and structures to test if they are structurally sound and fit for purpose.
- Report to the assigned site at least oneSaturday in any given month when onsite.
- Should have a basic understanding of structural design and must be able to use AutoCAD and Orion (software)
- Other jobs as required by the senior structural engineer.
Qualification and Background
- A Degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- HND only.
- No previous work experience is required.
- Basic understanding of structural design and must be able to use AutoCAD and Orion software.
- Strong analytical skill
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Good attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.