Job Title: Junior Surveillance Officer – Cement Industry | Dangote Group | Ref Id: GbokoCCT001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- To ensure effective monitoring of security using existing CCTV system in the plant location.
- Ability to identify and vet potential threats.
- Alertness at all time and consciously look for changes / unusual happenings in and nearby the plant location.
- Completion of task if any is pending while taking over from the previous shift.
- Any change in the usual layout of things / new construction should be questioned and clarified.
- To Monitor the output of various CCTV camera 24 x 7 x 365 and raise alerts / escalate if any security breach / or potential security breach is noticed
- To check operational status of all cameras and report to the supervisor if any found not functional.
- Check the output of the cameras on the Monitor carefully and look for any untoward / suspicious movement, any breaks / gaps in the perimeter fencing/wall etc.
- Keeping record of any entry / exit of the persons entering the control room.
- To ensure cctv footage recording back up is available for 30 days, check periodically that the recording of all cameras is happening and report if it is not recording to the line manager.
- Check all cameras and monitors are operational, if not, raise an incident and register / log and report to the line manager for necessary repairs
- To maintain necessary logs / incidents identified if any
- Bachelor’s degree or HND from a reputable institution.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to write with prompt dissemination of information from the surveillance monitor screen.
- Experience in CCTV operation or maintenance as an added advantage
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply