- Latest job vacancies at Karbak Ventures Limited.
About: Karbak Ventures Limited: Karbak Ventures Limited is an electromechanical engineering company with over two decades’ experience in the industry. We have consistently proven our capacity to deliver massive projects excellently. We have contributed significantly to the expansion of so many FMCG companies, via the installation of production equipment and plants; thereby making their products available to previously unreached market segments. We own the pride of installing the first production lines of many beverage and brewing companies.
Jobs Karbak Ventures Recruitment
December 3, 2022
September 15, 2022
Karbak Ventures LimitedJob Title: Front Desk Officer Intern (Receptionist) Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties… Read more here
September 8, 2022
Karbak Ventures LimitedJob Title: Electrical Project Engineer Intern Location: Lagos,Employment Type: Internship Responsibilities Assists in the preparation and implementation of project execution plan. Assists in project reports and documentation. Work with… Read more here
August 13, 2022
Karbak Ventures Limited Job Title: Personal Assistant Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Requirements Minimum of First Degree in related course. A minimum of one (1) year similar experience. A good deal… Read more here
August 13, 2022
Karbak Ventures LimitedJob Title: Project Engineer Intern Location: Ojodu, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Assists in the preparation and implementation of project execution plan Assists in project reports and documentation Work under… Read more here
June 3, 2022
Job Title: Welder Trainee | Karbak Ventures Limited Locations: Lagos and OgunEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description The job description includes reading blueprints, setting up welding equipment, maintaining the work site clean,… Read more here
June 3, 2022
Job Title: Installation Trainee | Karbak Ventures Limited Locations: Lagos and OgunEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking to hire trainee installers to fit and assemble the structural components of… Read more here
June 3, 2022
Job Title: Pipe Fitter Trainee | Karbak Ventures Limited Locations: Lagos and OgunEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking to hire a hard-working and skilled fitter to fabricate, fit, and… Read more here
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job description includes reading blueprints, setting up welding equipment, maintaining the work site clean, repairing parts of metal products, following journeyman instructions, and informing supervisors in case of material shortage.
- Responsibilities include handing tools, removing old pipes, measuring and cutting pipes, removing debris and keeping the working area clean, and cleaning pipe systems. Those interested in a welder trainee position should showcase in their resume dexterity, stamina, physical strength, the ability to follow instructions, and teamwork.
- Read and interpret blueprints in a bid to understand work specifications.
- Assist welders in cleaning up work sites and setting up welding equipment.
- Take orders from journeymen to operate manual and semi-automatic welding and cutting equipment.
- Assist operating metal shaping machines such as shears and brakes.
- Take directions from journeyman to repair worn parts of metal products.
- Set up and operate hand and power tools particular to the welding trade.
- Examine workpieces to determine defects and perform welding duties to straighten them.
- Prepare all material surfaces that need to be welded and ensure that there is no rust or dust on them.
- Provide support to the welder in filling holes, and detecting faulty equipment functions and defective materials.
- Position and align parts that need to be welded according to the instruction provided by the journeyman.
- Keep track of materials, tools, and equipment needed for welding projects and inform supervisor in case of shortages.
- Set up ladders and scaffolding for every welding project.
- Mix protective coating and apply it to welded parts.
- Assist in melting bars and scrap in order to convert them into a reusable form.
- Learn and apply fire suppression measures in case of emergencies.
- Must have WAEC, NECO or NABTEB.
- Age range 18 to 24 years.
- Prior experience working as a welder.
- The ability to use hand and power tools.
- The ability to interpret blueprints for mechanical systems.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional welding and mechanical skills.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Karbak is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.