Latest KEDI Healthcare Industries jobs and careers in Nigeria October, 2021 for:
- Stock Keeper
KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to. With the expansion of our Company, we require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the following positions:
Job Title: Stock Keeper | KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited | Location: Lagos and may relocate to other cities
About the Job
- General stock management including but not limited to goods receiving, safe storage, goods supplying and book keeping.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or a related field, you have minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in logistics field, you are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability, you are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are base in Lagos now and willing to relocate to other city in the future.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Letter attaching their Resume with a valid Phone number to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Interview will be conducted at our Lagos Head Office.
- Please do not apply if you are not ready to relocate to other city in the future.