Latest KEDI Healthcare Industries Nigeria Limited jobs and careers in Nigeria
KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to. With the expansion of our Company,
Jobs at KEDI Healthcare Industries Recruitment
October 3, 2022
August 31, 2022
KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited Job Title: Cashier Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time About the Job Income and expenses management in the Branch Office including but not limited to processing customers’… Read more here
August 2, 2022
KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited Job Title: Administration Assistant Location: Ikoyi, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time About the Job Support the day-to-day administrative and human resources activities. Who You Are You have a… Read more here
March 8, 2022
Job Title: Training Officer | KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time Job SummaryAbout the job: Assist in all areas of training department activities including… Read more here
KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
About the job:
- Assist in all areas of training department activities including but not limited to preparing training materials, teaching presentation and persuasion techniques to retails shop owners, simulating sales scenarios and preparing training programs that cover knowledge gaps and evaluating training results. Note that this position requires visiting our regional retail shops to work closely with our salespeople on a regular basis.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resource Management or Education.
- Relevant work experience in Marketing / Training & Development preferable.
- You are proficient in MS office/excellent PPT skills.
- You possess excellent Communication skills, strong organizational, analytical and presentation skills and multi-tasking ability, ability to lead a full training cycle.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are base in Lagos.
- You are willing and be able to go for a business trip outside Lagos on weekends.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
Method of Applicaion
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Interview will be conducted at our Lagos Head Office.
- Interested candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification. For enquiries: 01-2933125.