An FMCG Company | Job Title: Key Account Manager | Job Location: Nationwide.
- Create long term strategies with the clients and develop productive long term relationships with existing and new key customers while driving sales in order to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- Manage brief pipeline (quality and quantity of projects) to achieve growth plans.
- Manage assigned key accounts to maximise sales revenue and meet corporate objectives and ensure repeat business
- Defend base business in key markets and with key customers.
- Negotiate pricing agreements within guidelines and manage credit, pricing, rebates for key accounts.
- Grow the company’s business with designated accounts by managing top and bottom lines.
- Assume lead role for all the company’s activities for designated accounts.
- Cultivate customer relationships with key decision-makers, positioning the company as a preferred supplier.
- Develop, communicate and implement strategic ADPs, sales forecasts, and budget for key accounts, with clear KPIs.
- Understanding of customer strategy, initiatives, priorities, launch processes, and how to position company’s offers.
- Thorough understanding of profitability goals for key accounts.
- Deep understanding of scale-up management.
- Ability to effectively generate new business by identifying unmet customer needs.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key customer decision-makers.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant discipline.
- 6 years sales, marketing or customer relationship experience in food or related industry
- Demonstrated ability to apply strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting skills to develop ADPs.
- Thorough knowledge of customers and competition.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply