Key Account Manager | Title: Key Account Manager | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
Telinno Consulting Limited is an indigenous telecommunications servicing company operating in Africa with Head Quarters in Lagos since 2007. We specialize in providing E2E (Design, Roll Out, Management and performance improvement) solutions to enable our clients offer best in class services to its customers while maximizing return on its network infrastructure investment.
We achieved this in partnership with MTN, Ceragon Networks, LM Ericsson, Alcatel Lucent (ALU), NOKIA Group, ZTE Technologies, ASCOM, NEC Engineering and True Position, among Others. At Telinno, our people are innovative, passionate and curious. We have a team that is broad and deep in their knowledge & skills. Our service portfolio and knowledge gained from the accomplished projects including the existing have positioned the company as a market leader in the network consulting services arena.
- Seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline within the enterprise.
- Monitor, evaluate and expand existing portfolios to deliver budgeted revenues, EBIT, Market share and profit margins.
- Developing and executing sales strategy for the organization to boost new business revenue and profitability.
- Develop and manage new business opportunities to expand market share and enhance revenue budget within the agreed timelines.
- Manages the Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment.
- Gather sufficient market intelligence on activities of TELCOs, Government Agencies & Parastatals, Oil & Gas Companies, Banks and other Multinationals and adopt viable
- strategic options to bid and win deals and contracts regularly
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Evaluate the unique business needs of clients and establish specific work strategies to address needs and expand portfolios.
- Develop new enterprise customer relationships to boost sales pipeline and conversion rates.
- Liaise with external affiliates to establish types and timing of biddings for TELCOs, Government Agencies, Oil & Gas companies and other Multinationals’ projects.
- Identify specific needs of new businesses and develop cost efficient solutions to address needs.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Contribute to new products/solutions design, development and delivery.
- Monitor and ensure diligent bid management with the bid managers and the TSG team and evaluate the design and development of new solutions and ensure fit of solutions to the unique needs of customers.
- Drive the sales and deployment of new solutions to the trade and obtain sufficient buy-in from existing and potential clients.
- Manage the order-to-cash cycle, including PO Collection, Customer Acceptance and Invoicing and Payments.
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Sales, Technical and Finance functions.
- Organize the inputs of Sales, Technical and Finance in bidding process to ensure successful outcome.
- Understand the business, its capabilities and product and service offerings and serves as a missionary to take the service benefits and value propositions to target markets and accounts.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending “go or no-go” decisions.
- BA qualification.
- 4 – 6 years Experience.
N150,000 – N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the e-mail.