We are looking for a Key Account Manager to be based in Nigeria and reporting to Managing Director.Main Purpose of the Job
- Lead one or more than one account strong customer relationship to achieve sustainable growth by identifying and capturing short, medium and long term business opportunities.
- Drives sales of our full portfolio – PM, CE, AM and TS.
- Develop and drive execution of strategic and operational market company plan aligned to Tetra Pak and customer business objectives
- Account Mangement : Together with the customer, drive the development and execution of Account plan. Agree on shared objectives and targets with the customer.
- Relationship Management : Drive improved understanding of the customer and overall business (marketplace, channel, retailer, consumer, competitive environment, strategy, productivity, profitability and the across value chain) .
- Identify customer needs and drive opportunities in line with Tetra Pak global business strategy, category, portfolio, processing and TS plans.
- Sales Forecasting : Secure accurate Sales Forecasting for assigned Account.
- Ensure that Account receivable expectations are met for Account
- Value Selling: Drive execution of sales targets for packaging solutions and processing. Opportunity Pipeline Management Execution .
- Coordinate cross functional activities: Ensure that customer issues are resolved in a timely manner, and the resolution is accepted by the customer.
- Portfolio Deployment: Ensure that the relevant Tetra Pak portfolio is deployed and delivers a strong value proposition.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in Tetra Pak or Externally minimum 3 years of sales experience. Proven performance (KPIs and Positive customer feedback)
- Strong demonstration of Value Selling
- Dealing with difficult stakeholders (at customer end)
- Understanding of other functions TS, SCO, marketing, processing
- Basic portfolio knowledge
- Basic knowledge of RCS, Forecasting
- Adherence to commercial compliance
- Understanding of local market / customers
- Copacking knowledge
- Communication Skills
Graduation and post graduation on Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or Engineering
Language skills – English advanced intermediate levelMiscellaneous1. Manages customer accounts or a combination of accounts in a market company
About Tetra Pak
Working closely with our customers, we make food safe and available, everywhere
Every day, across the world billions of litres of water, milk, juice and other liquid foods are consumed. At Tetra Pak, we have developed a range of packages to protect both the nutritional value and the taste of the products inside. Thanks to Tetra Pak technology, the packaging and distribution of liquid products to the consumer has been greatly facilitated.
“A package should save more than it costs.”
This was the tenet of the founder of Tetra Pak, Dr. Ruben Rausing, who initiated the development of the tetrahedron shaped package. The fundamental idea was to form a tube from a roll of plastic-coated paper, fill it with the beverage and seal it below the level of the liquid.
Today, Tetra Pak offers much more than just packaging equipment for liquid food products. We also provide a range of processing and packaging technologies for use with a broad array of products, from ice cream and cheese to fruit, vegetables and pet food. We supply complete systems for processing, packaging and distribution, designed to optimise the use of resources. Our processing systems are not only developed to treat the products gently, but also to minimise the use of raw materials and energy during manufacture and subsequent distribution. We are committed to reducing the environmental impact of our operations and to enhancing the environmental performance of our products and solutions, including the continued development of environmentally efficient packages that protect food and prevent it from being wasted.