Latest Kimberly Clark Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria
Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, we’re working to find new ways to make a positive impact on the world we share. Kimberly-Clark and its trusted brands, including Huggies, Kleenex, Scott, Kotex, Cottonelle, Poise, Depend, Andrex, Pull-Ups, GoodNites, Intimus, Neve, Plenitud, Sweety, Softex, Viva and WypAll, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries by helping individuals experience more of what’s important to them. We use sustainable practices that support a healthy planet, build stronger communities, and ensure our business thrives for decades to come. To learn more about the company’s 150-year history of innovation, visit kimberly-clark.com.
Job Title: Assest Leader
Summary of the role
To manage and lead a multi-disciplined Diaper team in order to achieve excellence in safety, quality, centre lining, productivity, housekeeping, cost management, human resource and asset management. On job support from a technical perspective will be required.
Reports to: OPERATIONS MANAGER
- To direct and maintain high level of safety and 5S housekeeping awareness through 100% employee participation and the development of sound safety programmes and maintenance of good working conditions, adherence to Organisation and Legal Safety rules and regulations.
- To ensure that quality and centerline culture is adopted, implemented and enforced and that quality systems are adhered and compliance is achieved by the shift teams. Participate in quality review meetings. Maintain a “run to target” philosophy at all times. Continuous monitoring of EWMA / quality charts results and coordinating of relevant corrective actions. Assist in providing answers to customer quality complaints and providing action plans to prevent these from re-occurring.
- Manage programmes which will ensure optimum performance in achieving targets and objectives in the areas of waste, output, machine delay/ efficiency and reliability. Continual process optimisation in order to achieve the correct rate of operation, waste, delay and volume without compromising safety and quality. Investigate and document all reasons for waste and delay and communicate any outstanding items with recommended action plans.
- Control and continuously optimize all changeovers, ensuring they are performed using good run settings and best practices at all times.
- Physically be involved when required on the asset to support when needed by applying good technical skills, knowledge and capability.
- Implement, sustain and develop standards, processes and procedures.
- Support teams on challenges going above and beyond expectations to commit to effective close out.
- Manage departmental costs i.e. overtime, wages, salaries, operating and maintenance ensuring that they are in line with budgets
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in either electrical, mechanical engineering or operations management. A bachelors Degree in engineering would be an added advantage.
- Substantial experience on high speed manufacturing equipment, of which at least 2 years must be at a supervisory level.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to motivate, inspire, manage and lead others.
- Ability to coach and develop others.
- Understand how his/her and the team’s contribution relates to KPI’s
- Takes ownership of issues and take tough decisions
- Open to change, able to manage change and allow for innovation within the team.
- Lean Manufacturing principles
Senior Brand Manager | Job Location: Lagos | Kimberlyn ClerK
Developing, managing & sustaining a profitable brand/brand portfolio for the Nigerian market
- Provides input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis)
- Developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives
- Managing Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes
- Managing new product introduction (NPI)
- Develops appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans
- Manages the research process where appropriate
- Delivers agreed brand, channel targets and profitability
- Responsible for gathering and analysing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans
- Tracks, analyses and evaluates all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained
- Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy
- Ensures communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects
- Manages day to day interactions with agencies and assists with evaluation
- Ensures that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities
- Effective management of A&P budget
- SBM’s guide and develop skills base of JBM’s and BM’s where appropriate
- 3 yr bachelor’s degree/MFSA Diploma
- 3 years continuous job experience, which should include excellent understanding of or experience in Marketing and Sales, Finance & Category management
- Proven track record of delivering business results
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
For the expansion of business in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply