Job Title: Senior Property Manager | Knight Frank | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Administer and oversee the operations of the Property Management service line
- Grow Knight Frank Property Management portfolio thereby meeting annual budget.
- Oversee the management of Knight Frank managed properties, including building operations and administration, client/tenant relations, leasing, and financial reporting.
- Build tenant satisfaction ensuring prompt follow-up on escalated issues, and approving tenant events.
- Ensure rent leases are reed when due and all documentations are properly signed and filed
- Ensure all occupants receive and sign their lease agreement before moving into the property
- Prepare detailed monthly, quarterly, and annual property/service charge reports/accounts and budgets forward same to clients and tenants.
- Work with Finance department to prepare service charge accounts and reviews same for all managed properties
- Manage vendor relationships with security, janitorial, landscaping, including the bidding process and performance requirements.
- Provide leadership to the property management team, creating a positive work environment and maintaining team morale.
- Recommends changes to rents and fees in accordance with market changes and advise client of same
- Prepares and develops annual property management operating budget
- Oversee administration, management, contract compliance and maintenance of all KF managed property.
- Develop and implement related property management policies and procedures
- Manage the operational and fiscal activities of the department to include: staffing levels, budgets and financial goals.
- Work with the Facility Management department to develop, implement and monitor preventive maintenance and capital improvement plans for all properties under KF management.
- Supervise Property Management staff and review/monitor their performance for professional conduct with tenants, other staff consistently within the KF policy
- Attend appropriate federal, state, private, and local housing meetings and be primary contact person with state program representatives as well as entities to which KF provides property management services under contract.
- Oversees and manages all Property management compliance related requirements
- Ensures all managed properties are fully tenanted
- Conduct prospects on site inspections, advising them on the suitability and value of the property of interest.
Professional Experience and Personal Skills Profile
Qualifications / Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Estate Management or related discipline from a reputable University (2nd Class Upper)
- Chartered member of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers (NIESV)
- Member of Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON)
- 12-15 years’ property management experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes required to execute the job:
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent Market Research skills
- Smart negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to make quick judgement and decision on issues as they arise, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong analytical skills.
Systems & IT Competence:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online