Latest jobs vacancies at Knowledge Trust South Africa for
- Graduate Trainees Programme December 1, 2022
The Knowledge Trust South Africa (Pty) Limited – We are an online community who believe that education is the one thing that can save the world. We are working together to make education more accessible to more people more often to create a world where every person has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential.
Title: Knowledge Trust Graduate Programme | Locations: Nigeria (Remote) |December 1, 2022
Remote Role: Work From Home!
Start Date: 5 January 2022
Slot: 8 Openings
- Do you ever wonder “How can I gain work-experience if nobody wants to hire me?” Well, we may have just the answer!
- The Knowledge Trust Graduate Programme is made to introduce young, curious minds to the work environment. Whether you’re recently matriculated (finished or a fresh graduate this is an opportunity for you to develop, build your skillset and grow with a young and dynamic team.
- Through mentoring and training, as well as the support and experience you will gain from the team and this programme, the end goal is to help you flourish into the future leader that you are.
- At The Knowledge Trust, we value growth and are a Growth-Minded team. We don’t only want to see our community grow, but we believe in facilitating growth within our team too.
- Each team member has contributed to shaping what The Knowledge Trust is today and has left their mark in our story, and as we grow – we hold space for more narratives to make their way into our story, through our Trustys.
- This is a 6-month contract with the absolute hopes of joining us forever. Everyone is welcome including people outside of South Africa.
What to Expect
- Endless laughter, kindness and fun
- A dynamic group of young, driven and kind humans
- Be part of a family that is driven by the constant desire to learn and grow
- Offer insights and gain experience in all departments of our movement
- An environment saturated with empathy, compassion, and “F*** Yes!” Moments
- Work with and build relationships and certainly friendships with the whole team
- First 3-months: Work across all departments (Tech, Community, Marketing, Partnerships, Delivery)
- Second 3-months: Join a specialised team.
- Able to commit full-time (8-12 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Reliable power and internet to allow you to work at least 8 hours a day
- Be willing to learn and grow
- Be welcoming to feedback
- Be able to take initiative
- You need to have a growth mindset
- Live and breathe our mission, vision and values
- Just be a genuinely good human being
- We are a fast-growing movement, so we need someone who is hard-working, flexible, and able to think on their feet.
Benefits of joining the Knowledge Trust
- Fun weekly activities
- Incredible support system
- Work from the comfort of your home
- If needed, a laptop and Wi-Fi will be provided to you
- Gain experience in all departments of the organisation
- You only need a matric or secondary school qualification
- Get to be part of a movement that helps to change the world.
R6,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply