Latest jobs vacancies at KOLOO in Nigeria
Koloo is a financial technology company engaged in providing technology-driven financial services. Koloó products and services are focused on savings/investments and credits. Our credit facilities are targeted at MSMEs looking to access short term working capital and asset financing. Koloó effectively combines technology and a distributed agent network to provide these products and services to customers at very competitive rates.
Location: Ogbomosho, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Continually grow market share (specific to target market) by effective management of individual customer relationships
- Market / sell Koloó product and service offerings to target customers
- Create, manage and own risk assets, through a very thorough customer selection and controlled risk availment process without compromising portfolio profitability, and in compliance with management policies.
- Define market-specific strategies.
- Initiate credit requests that meet set risk acceptance criteria and target market definition.
- Obtain adequate information in respect of each facility request/prospect to conduct preliminary credit screening.
- Perform preliminary credit screening to confirm that facility requests meet Koloó’s target market and risk acceptance criteria.
- Create credit facility proposals for individual/business credits within stipulated limits and guidelines as defined by risk management policies and procedures.
- Manage risk exposures in line with approved risk management policies.
- Develop and implement appropriate responses on a case-by-case basis to manage delinquency.
- Proactively identify potential delinquency in existing exposures on a continuous basis and support the risk management function in ensuring efficient administration of all credit recovery activities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along side a Cover Letter to:[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.