Job Title: Knowledge, Client Insights and Portals | KPMG | Ref No: 151174BR | Location: Lagos
Service Line: Marketing & Communications
Job Level: Associate/team member
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
- The Clients & Markets Unit is at the heart of the firm’s growth strategy. The Unit consists of the Pursuits & Proposals team, Marketing & Communications team, Research & Insights team, Graphic & Design team and the Market Programmes team.
- Primary responsibility is to manage, develop, coordinate, maintain and disseminate the Firm’s Knowledge Management processes and resources.
- Primary focus is to update content that will aid in business development and knowledge on all market indicators, work with all knowledge managers to update content on the local intranet and provision and general dissemination of information.
- Website management
- SharePoint Administrator
- KPMG Central management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Brand Central management
- Project Management
- Knowledge Management
- Intranet/Extranet Services
- Publications and Subscriptions
- Desktop Tools Support
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop content of the microweb and extranet, including the locations of where to find KPMG credentials, lines of businesses, industry business models, practices’ websites, proposals and other marketing and business development materials. Be able to use and apply this knowledge to assist in business development opportunities.
- Assist division knowledge managers to develop knowledge management strategies and process suited to their needs, ensuring adherence to brand central and Brand regulatory compliance in capturing and submitting high quality and value content to the microweb.
- Assist practitioners in navigating knowledge bases and creating content documents according to standards. Edit commentary/interpretations of content experts and internal submissions.
- Assist with monitoring documents submitted to the microweb for compliance with brand and image regulatory policies, procedures and practices, and ensure that high quality standards and taxonomy are enforced.
- Assist in training staff in knowledge management competency by adapting training materials provided by Knowledge Management Support
- Work in partnership with other units to evolve the Lagos internal intranet / extranet as a valued and much used channel for knowledge and sharing information.
- Manage the KPMG Nigeria website
- Create and design webpages on the KPMG Nigeria website
- Ensure the user interface and user experience is applied to the website and follows global policy
- Create and design webpages and weblinks on the Intranet portal
- Update Partner profiles on the KPMG website
- Manage and monitor the ongoing Search Engine Optimization activity for KPMG Nigeria
- Manage the KPMG central portal
- Manage the Brand Central portal
- Effectively manage, develop, coordinate, maintain and disseminate the firm’s Knowledge Management processes and resources
- Implement all global knowledge management directives
- Support and manage projects
- Support events with back-end power-point slide mastering control
- Track visits and monitor performance of the KPMG Nigeria website.
Publications & Subscriptions
Monitor and maintain subscription to the following:
- UNDB Online
- Fortune Magazine, Economist, Time, Newsweek, Harvard Business Review
- Business Directories
- The Banker
Desktop Tool Support:
- Making relevant and useful desktop tools available to users, e.g. Agusto Industry reports, etc.
Minimum Competency Requirements
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Minimum of First degree in Social Sciences or Arts or its equivalent
- Minimum of a Second-class Upper Division
- 3-4 years post NYSC relevant experience in relevant field
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Organizational and coordination ability
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of Microsoft Office Share Point Server
- Good Computer skills, Searching the internet
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
Performance Measures / Feedback
- Timeliness of deliverables related to research
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted