Title: Manager, Customer Experience | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos | KPMG | Type: Full-time
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting Managers to join our fast-growing Customer Experience team focused on:
- Customer Strategy
- Customer Experience Design
- Design-led Innovation
- Customer Insights & Analytics
- Sales & Marketing Transformation.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support clients on their customer experience and digital transformation journeys
- Help clients define and deliver transformational experiences for their customers and employees that drive innovation
- Support client workshops using collaborative methods such as design thinking and agile methodology
- Present insights and recommendations enabled by strategic thinking, technical knowledge and strong communication skills
- Lead work stream and analysis on engagements and take responsibility for small teams when required
- Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management.
- 8+ years prior consulting experience or significant experience in one or more of the following industries: financial services, FMCG and telecoms
- Experience across digital strategy and delivery, customer strategy, customer experience design, journey design, innovation and product/proposition design
- An understanding of design thinking methodologies and its application to UX/CX
- Experience or qualifications in Agile / Scrum would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Very good proficiency in MS Office suite is essential
- Has a 2.1 or a first class from any reputable university.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.