- Latest career and vacancies at KRADOT LimitedDecember 3, 2022
About Kradot Limited: KRADOT Limited is in proud partnership with different multi-national company that has existed for over 6 decades making global impact in the area of Agro development and Financial well-being. We are the fastest growing Entrepreneurial Outfit in Nigeria. KRADOT Limited is an Entrepreneurship Training Center for Agro, Leadership and Life support programs. An organization that aspires to bring out millions of downtrodden out of poverty by restructuring their financial failures to financial success while standing on their own as the next world billionaires full of lifestyles. An entrepreneurial practice makes the world realize that : no white collar job anywhere but a brown collar job, no greener pastures anywhere but there is a pasture seed. Our pasture seed today is our investment, while our investment is our exponential income tomorrow.
Kradot Group Recruitment / Jobs
December 3, 2022.
JULY 15, 2022
Kradot LimitedJob Title: Graduate Trainee Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time… Read more here
JULY 4, 2022
Kradot Group Job Title: Graduate Trainee Location: Lagos Job… Read more here
JULY 1, 2022
Job Title: Front Desk Personnel | Kradot Group… Read more here
JULY 1, 2022
Job Title: Administrative Assistant | Kradot Group |… Read more here
JUNE 13, 2022
Job Title: Business Developer | Kradot Group Location: LagosEmployment… Read more here
JUNE 6, 2022
Kradot Group | Job Title: Graduate Trainee Management… Read more here
JUNE 6, 2022
Job Title: Business Executive | Kradot Limited Location: Lagos… Read more here
JUNE 2, 2022
Kradot Limited | Job Title: Assistant Human Resources… Read more here
MAY 4, 2022
Kradot Limited | Job Title: Graduate Trainee |… Read more here
APRIL 29, 2022
Kradot Limited | Job Title: Business Associate |… Read more here
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to General Manager and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Preparing General manager schedule and updating concerning his meetings
- Draftng and preparing powerpoint presentation on behalf of the GM and forwarding to the GM for proofreading
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Receiving calls on behalf of GM and directing them to the appropriate department and also making travel arrangements.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- HND / B.Sc / BA in any discipline but an experience as a personal assistant will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Good organization skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office is required.
N75,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.