RightResults Diagnostic Centre
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- To work 3 days weekly
- Receive urine, blood or other samples for experimentation and analysis
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens
- Manage and operate laboratory equipment
- Test and study blood, urine and other body fluids
- Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians
- Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards
- Cross-match blood for transfusion
- Guide and supervise junior staff and technicians
- Write medical articles for medical journals
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science and complete an internship program.
- Medical laboratory scientists are required to be registered with the medical sciences’ council of their country of residence to practice.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Staying close to Lekki Phase 1 is an advantage.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Record keeping skills
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Patience, adaptability, dependability
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Knowledge of chemistry and biology
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory procedures
- Knowledge of clinical microbiology
- Knowledge of the use and operation of laboratory equipment such as microscopes and cell counters
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.