Job Title: Head – Customer Service / Sales | Lady Biba Business Concept | Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
LadyBiba is a fashion brand dedicated to making women standout as Lady Bosses in a classy and unique way.
Business Development Manager:
- Develop business and marketing plans to achieve company’s revenue goals and objectives
- Identify sales leads and contacts
- Assist company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing and website information updates.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth.
- Research for prospective clients and arrange for meeting, follow up with them in order to close business deals.
- Respond to clients’ needs and queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Design customer retention strategies including interviewing them to take feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Maintain a database of clients, referrals, prospects and presentations
- Develop and maintain a strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Be updated with industry trends, Participate in industry forums, clients discussions and conferences as a representative of the organization
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among offices
- Write weekly operational reports and provide management with feedback copying the Human Resources Manager.
Customer Success Manager:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Mentor and develop customer service teams and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and meet the approved target
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND. B.Sc in Marketing or related field is a plus.
- High School Degree.
- 2 – 4 years
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Representative or similar role
- Understanding of the quickbooks, shopify and google sheets
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Must be living in Okota environs or close by.
- Preferably a female.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted