Latest jobs vacancies at Lagoon School September 28, 2023.
The Lagoon School is the first project of the Nigerian Association for Women`s Advancement (NAWA), a not-for-profit and non-governmental educational and social trust dedicated to investing in the girl child for the good of the society. The Lagoon School started as a secondary school open only to girls on 15th September, 1995 with only fifty students. It was situated at number 75 Adisa Bashua Street in Surulere, Lagos. We moved to our permanent site in Lekki in April, 2001, with four hundred and nineteen students. Right now, The Lagoon School has a population of One thousand and thirty four students.
September 28, 2023. Subject Teachers X14
Teachers are required in the following subject areas:
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Computer / ICT
- Physical & Health Education
- Home Economics
- Christian Religious Studies
- Social Studies
- Security Education
- Fine Arts
- Business Education / Studies
- NCE, a minimum of Second Class Lower B.Ed, or B.Sc. with PGDE
- At least 2 years experience teaching in a Secondary school
- Candidates should be well-grounded in classroom management and school procedures.
- Ability to use Smart boards and 21st Century teaching methods.
- Must be resident within Lagos Island axis
- Must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents, and administration officials.
- Instruction Skills: You will have to explain ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students’ attention
- Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, notes. Writing skills are critical.
- Patience: The students have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students in their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality learning environment.
- Computer and Internet literacy.
- Pension, HMO & Allowances
- 13th Month Salary & Leave Allowance
- Learning & Development Opportunities.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.