Lagos Business School (LBS) is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
Lagos Business School (LBS) is the graduate business school of Pan-Atlantic University, owned by the Pan-Atlantic University Foundation (PAUF), a non-profit foundation registered in Nigeria. LBS was founded on inspirations from the teachings of St Josemaria Escrivá, the founder of Opus Dei. LBS offers academic programmes, executive programmes and short courses (customised to specific company needs, as well as open-enrolment courses) in management.
Its offerings have been accredited globally and ranked among the best in Africa, as it systematically strives to improve the practice of management on the continent. The business school’s efforts have been recognised by several world-class accreditations and rankings. Besides the quality bar set at world-standards, LBS programmes also stand out because of the emphasis on professional ethics and service to the community.
Lagos Business School (LBS) Job Recruitment
Title: Faculty Administrative Manager | Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Lagos Business School (LBS)
- The purpose of this position is to seamlessly manage administrative operations of the Faculty Office and support activities to promote the welfare of Faculty members.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- Provide effective liaison between the faculty office, students, and other relevant organizations.
- Provide administrative support to the Academic director.
- Manage correspondence and other forms of confidential information relating to the faculty director’s office.
- Manage up-to-date information on faculty. Records management including filling, tracking, and retrieval, ensuring accuracy and accessibility.
- Provide support during faculty appointments and promotions.
- Planning and agenda-setting for faculty meetings and HOD meetings.
- Ensure compliance with the faculty manual and update when necessary.
- Provide secretarial support to the Students Disciplinary, Admissions, and General-Purpose Committee.
- Develop and implement administrative functions to monitor departmental operations.
- Interact with HODs in managing the administrative operations of faculty departments.
- Assist and support the Faculty Director in preparation of budgets and other departmental reports
- Initiate and execute activities to support the welfare of faculty.
- Provide support for ceremonials such as convocation, inaugural lectures, valedictory lectures etc.
- Process result slips, transcripts, statements of results, and certificates for students.
- Any other duty specific or Adhoc to be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Minimum of a good first degree / HND
- Chartered Institute of Secretaries will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years in an administrative position
- Organizing and planning skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Initiative – self-starter
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- General management/administrative skills
- Records management
- Project management
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply