Latest Lagos Business School (LBS) Recruitment in Nigeria January, 2022
Lagos Business School (LBS) is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
Lagos Business School (LBS) is the graduate business school of Pan-Atlantic University, owned by the Pan-Atlantic University Foundation (PAUF), a non-profit foundation registered in Nigeria. LBS was founded on inspirations from the teachings of St Josemaria Escrivá, the founder of Opus Dei. LBS offers academic programmes, executive programmes and short courses (customised to specific company needs, as well as open-enrolment courses) in management.
Its offerings have been accredited globally and ranked among the best in Africa, as it systematically strives to improve the practice of management on the continent. The business school’s efforts have been recognised by several world-class accreditations and rankings. Besides the quality bar set at world standards, LBS programmes also stand out because of the emphasis on professional ethics and service to the community.
Lagos Business School (LBS) Job Recruitment
January, 2022 Research Manager
Job Code: RM2022
- The primary purpose of this role will be to coordinate and manage LBS externally funded research.
- Implementing proactive administrative and operational strategies aimed at securing funding for the institutions research projects and advising on regulations and policies on research funding.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- Identify prospective funding sources, new funding initiatives and support for current research projects.
- Maintain liaison and effective communication and build beneficial relationship with individuals and organizations at various levels across the research community.
- Manage application for external research grant including proposal development, budgeting, completion of proposal forms, progress report submission, expenditure reconciliation, research compliance requirements, subcontracts, renewals, exit and sponsors term and conditions.
- Liaising with funding bodies on their procedures, regulations, terms and condition to ensure these are adhered to in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide technical support to the Research Director in strategic planning and implementation of policies and procedures to promote research activities in the faculty.
- Identify prospective participants and coordinate development of faculty interdisciplinary research teams and proposals.
- Develop and facilitate workshops, meetings or conferences that enhance research funding opportunities and profile.
- Prepare substantive administrative reports and documents.
- Manage varying voluminous caseload of complex assignments and projects from multiple sponsors requiring deadlines and timely submissions.
- Represent the unit in committees and relevant university meetings.
- Provide supervision, guidance and support to direct reports
- Oversee that institutions research outputs and academic publications are on the university website, ensuring accuracy and quality.
- Any other specific or adhoc duty to be assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Manage the performance of Research Assistants.
- Good First Degree in the field of Social Science
- Professional Qualification
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years in administrative position with at least 3 years in supervisory level.
- Experience gained in Higher Education or reputable organization with interest in funding research projects will be an advantage.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Planning and Organizational skills and initiative
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- Supervisory skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Budgeting and project management
- Knowledge of research grant administration
- Knowledge of contract administration
- Knowledge of proposal writing
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Experience of policy drafting
- Experience of operations of research funding and donor agencies
- Secretarial skills
- Public Relations skills.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Job Code (e.g. Research Manager – RM2022) as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Code: DMMO21
Main Purpose of Job
- Fostering the perception of LBS as a world-class brand with in-depth local knowledge of business and management among key stakeholders. To build a vibrant online community.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage the institution’s website for usability and effectiveness, ensuring timely, accurate and up-to-date content. Publish, review and update content for effective SEO.
- Develop an annual digital marketing strategy aligned to the institution’s objectives.
- Monitor all digital channels for optimization, provide monthly analysis on each platform reporting on all metrics.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase engagement.
- Monitor all digital presence and ensure information accuracy across all platforms.
- Monitor and analyze digital trends and new media for adoption.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Monitor all digital channels to respond appropriately to threats and take advantage of opportunities.
- Grow social media community and drive engagement – collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop shareable content.
- Implement periodic digital audits to ascertain brand adherence and monitor footprints.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing.
- Professional certificate in digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in digital and social media management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels in the organization
- Creative thinker able to set strategy to action and show results.
- Data analytics.
- Knowledge of brand management and digital marketing.
- Experience in community management and growth marketing.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other design tools.
- Knowledge of appropriate Content Management System (CMS) – Drupal, WordPress, Hootsuite, etc.) and HTML.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “DMMO21” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. LBS is an equal opportunity employer.
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »