Learning As I Teach (LAIT) Foundation is a novel non-profit organization focused on improving the quality of education received by the African child one educator at a time.
Jobs at LAIT Foundation Nigeria Recruitment
October 3, 2023
November 10, 2022
LAIT Foundation Job Title: Executive Assistant / Programme Officer Location: Lagos DutiesExecutive Assistant: Managing the ED’s calendar and maintaining her schedule Accompanying the ED to strategic meetings Reviewing, prioritizing and responding… Read more here
October 14, 2022
LAIT Foundation | Job Title: Executive Assistant / Program Officer Location: Lagos ResponsibilitiesThe Executive Assistant/ Programme Officer (EA/PO) will report directly to the Executive Director (ED) and will be responsible for… Read more here
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Program Officer
The Executive Assistant/ Programme Officer (EA/PO) will report directly to the Executive Director (ED) and will be responsible for the following:
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Managing the ED’s calendar and maintaining her schedule
- Accompanying the ED to strategic meetings
- reviewing, prioritizing and responding to emails
- answering and returning phone calls
- organizing documents
- maintaining records
- any other administrative tasks that help the ED perform her role seamlessly
Program Officer Duties:
- Identify and contact potential grantees for funding.
- Represent the Foundation in industry conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Manage and monitor grants and prepare funding reports.
- Provide guidance and maintain frequent communications with program partners.
- Analyze and troubleshoot program challenges.
- Develop best practices to improve overall program performance
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for programs.
- Identify and contact new program partners for non-profit expansion.
- Plan and execute program activities in timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct program reviews and prepare reports for management.
- Prepare meeting agenda, organize meetings and distribute minute
- Manage social media accounts and contribute to the updating of the website
- Track the sales and stock of the Foundation’s publications and merchandise
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Up to 3 years post NYSC work experience in a similar capacity
- Have a good command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Be digitally literate, agile and highly intuitive.
- Living in close proximity to the Ikeja axis is an added advantage.
N1.8M – N2.4M Gross Annual.