Latest job vacancies at Lampnet Solutions in Nigeria
Lampnet Solutions is a remote-based IT Consulting & Mobile Technology Development company in West Africa, who are service providers of world-class solutions and mobile technologies for high business growth and transformation with vast experience in Mobile Application Development, Enterprise solutions, Security and Cloud based technologies. We provide all types of Custom Mobile, Apps, Web & Desktop Solutions for all types & sizes of startups, businesses, and government organizations across Africa.
LampNet is a group of company with two subsidiaries and an NGO. We also provide one of the most reliable and affordable Cloud & Web Hosting service in Africa through our Afrihost.com.ng subsidiary with its Data Center in UK. We are leading partners with Microsoft, Google, IBM, HP, Oracle, VMware, Salesforce, GroveHR and Huawei, and also the West African Regional Partner of India’s No. 1 Mobile Application development Company, Jungle Works. We have created a niche for ourselves as one of the fastest growing Mobile Technology Development Company in Africa with over 20+ On-demand Mobile and Enterprise Application products in the market.
Lampnet Solutions Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria
November 30, 2022
JUNE 27, 2022
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Digital Marketer – Content… Read more here
JUNE 27, 2022
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Graphics / Video Content… Read more here
Human Resource (HR) Intern
Lampnet Solutions | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
- If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR and getting a closer look at professional recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Your main role will include:
- Updating our employee records with hire information
- Screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
- Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Familiarity with HRIS and resume databases
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
- 4-6 months non-paid probationary and training period before final selection
- Salary range (N50,000 – N100,000) after selection based on KPI
- HMO & Pension Benefit on retainment.
- Flexible working: We’re happy to consider different working arrangements to fit your needs
- Opportunity for growth: We’re keen to give all our employees the opportunity to grow their roles in a way that interests & excites them
- Work Anywhere: 100% Remote Work
- Opportunity to gain exposure to international remote work culture.
- Continuous Learning Opportunity
- Professional development – Global Certifications & Exams: Get opportunities for professional development, to master skills and to grow into other roles.
- Inclusive Organizational Culture
- Opportunity to gain global remote working skills
- Support: You’ll have weekly 1-to-1 meetings with the Supervisor who’ll monitor your personal development, and help you learn the ropes.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online