Title: Learning and Development Executive |Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Lagoon Hospitals
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospitals was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021. This is a guarantee of safe and quality healthcare that meets international standards.
This role is responsible to the implementation of learning strategies in leadership development, functional capacity building and various learning interventions across the organization.
- Support with the planning, execution and facilitation of all L&D interventions across all locations of Lagoon Hospitals
- Analyze relevant data for training needs across departments and locations
- Coordinate new employee induction programs for staff.
- Manage documentation for weekly trainings and other learning programs (e.g, attendance records, training assessments and certificates) and maintain a database in this regard.
- Organize and collate training materials and prepare where necessary.
- Process relevant documentation for Industrial Training Fund and other regulatory bodies as required
- Support with the Implementation of organizational design and development strategies based on company goals.
- Coordinate physical and virtual workshops and other trainings
- Present ideas on continuous process improvements to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Support with educating company staff on new organizational processes.
- Execute other operational requirements of the Learning & Development unit.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Prompt delivery of weekly trainings and other learning programs
- Prompt and accurate documentation of training and learning records
- Prompt processing of ITF and other regulatory documentation as required
- Effective coordination of facilitators and participants for trainings
- Creative and proactive ideas on learning interventions for Business units.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Human Resources / Business Management / Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Learning and Development Executive, or a closely related role.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry will be an added advantage.
- A good knowledge of, and experience with data analytics is essential.
- A good knowledge of, and experience with Learning Management Systems is essential.
- HR Certification e.g CIPM, PHRi, SHRM-CP is essential.
- Experience with coordination and facilitation of trainings and other learning programs
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- I-CARE attributes (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Technology savvy, Analytical and data oriented
- Attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle stress and crisis situations
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Service oriented, courteous, and a good team player.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply