Job Title: Lease Executive (B2B / B2C) | Job Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Rivers | Rosabon Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Rosabon Financial Services – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
- The lease executive will build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients to get quality risk assets being Corporate Loans, operating, and finance leases. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with the company’s clients to boost our brand and profits. Candidate must have strong Knowledge in Risk Assets for business loans,leasing and fleet management, and following through transactions to disbursements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate High-Quality Risk Assets
- Met and exceed set financial targets
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve clients complaints quickly and effectively
- Understand clients’ needs and develop plans to address them
- Promote excellent customer service.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential clients to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors to build new profitable products
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Intuitive to customers’ needs
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage other assigned tasks
- Prepare reports as at when due or assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience in Sales and Business Development
- Knowledge of customer management practice
- Experience in Risk Assets creation
- Experience in leasing
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and good work ethics
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and State” as the subject of the email.