Title: Legal & Administration Officer (Specialty in Environmental Law) | Location: GRA Lagos | United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited
Type: Full Time
United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s oldest oil service company having begun operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
- United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is seeking to engage a highly qualified, versatile, and enthusiastic individual for the position of Legal & Administration Officer.
- The job is a challenging one involving a variety of tasks including but not limited to environmental law/statutes and all statutory regulations affecting the oil and gas industry activities in urban cities and all other aspects of legal/administration matters that affect the company.
- Candidates must have at least a Second Class Hons. Degree in Law (LLB, BL)
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in an establishment with a vast knowledge of environmental law / statutes and its application in the oil and gas sector
- A complete understanding of all aspects of Microsoft Office is essential as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also essential. Experience in the oil and gas sector would also be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be ready to work in all parts of Nigeria.
- An excellent compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full CV with a Covering Letter to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.