Title: Legal Adviser | Location: Abuja | NGO
Slot: 2 Openings
A human rights non-governmental organization based in Lagos but with an office in Abuja is seeking highly qualified lawyers in its Litigation and Legal Advice Unit to fill the position below:
Education, Related Skills and Knowledge
- Applicants must have at least 7 years post-call litigation experience and knowledge of the anti-corruption and human rights fields;
- A strong commitment to human rights, transparency and accountability;
- Demonstrated ability to think legally, analytically, strategically and effectively; excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Capacity to appropriately plan and prioritize and to manage multiple demands efficiently;
- Ability to defend and explain complex issues and positions to staff and to advocate on these positions externally; and strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within and outside the organization.
Salaries and Benefits
Competitive but subject to experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please submit a Letter of Interest, Resume, and a Short Writing sample to “NGO Vacancy” via: [email protected] with ” title” as the subject of the email.