Job Title: Legal Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Start Date: Immediately
- Work with other team members to achieve the Firm’s overall objective
- Conduct legal research and provide legal opinion/advice for the firm and Clients.
- Negotiate, prepare and review contracts on behalf of Clients.
- Participate in content creation activities for the firm.
- Advice on and assist Clients with various regulatory compliance issues
- Attend Client meetings and take minutes of the meeting
- Manage the affairs of the firm with little or no supervision.
- Conduct research.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years post-call experience in a corporate and commercial law firm
- Ability to Create Blog and social media content and comfortable with Camera
- Contract drafting and negotiations skills
- Proficient use of technology tools, Microsoft Office tools, social media, and the Internet.
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to work and deliver work on time.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the Startup space, Fintech, and Regulatory compliance issues.
- Strong research skills
- Focused, Driven, and Goal-Oriented.
- Close proximity to Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are not available to start Immediately, please do not apply.