Job Title: Legal Business Partner
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Legal & Compliance
- As a Legal Business Partner, you will provide guidance and support to the Legal & Compliance department regarding legal and other related matters and ensure the company’s is protected against legal risks.
- Provide sound advice on corporate, commercial and legal issues and matters, to Renmoney as well as its various business units and departments.
- Manage Renmoney’s litigation portfolio and liaise with its external counsels and solicitors.
- Review and draft contracts and agreements to ensure that they are in compliance with all applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Contract negotiation.
- Efficiently assess and mitigate legal risks across the entire Business.
- Assist the Head, Legal and Compliance with any other duties or projects as required.
- LLB Degree from an accredited University.
- At least seven (7) years post-call experience.
- Corporate / Commercial law experience in a reputable law firm or in a CBN regulated entity.
- Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
We are the place for you, if:
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are a self-starter, take initiative and work collaboratively.
- Have excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Have in-depth knowledge of regulatory and international business law.
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured and hierarchical settings.
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online