Legal Counsel and Assistant Company Secretary at Fan Milk Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Legal Counsel and Assistant Company Secretary | Fan Milk | Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a new colleague who will join our Legal & Company Secretary team to support the Legal Adviser & Company Secretary in achieving the strategic objectives of the unit.
The successful candidate will:
- Draft, review and participate in the negotiation of procurement contract and supporting the procurement team in the Contract management process & contract tracker.
- Provide legal advice and support the Sales team in the execution of Exclusive Agent Agreement or Sales contracts, and to secure the Company’s contractual rights and entitlements therein.
- Support the Company Secretary in ensuring corporate regulatory compliance as required under Nigerian Company Laws; coordination of all Company’s board and shareholders’ meetings; ensure the proper safe keeping and update of the Company registers, statutory books and corporate seal.
- Assist in identifying, analyzing and evaluating legal risks and developing risk mitigation strategies in order to protect the Company, its assets and stakeholders’ interests respectively.
The candidate should have:
- Minimum of a second-class Degree in Law, B L, LL.B with 6 8 years post qualification experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Project management skills
- Knowledge of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) business environment
- An inquisitive approach to practices, procedures, and specific transactions. Personal authority and integrity. Independence, creativity, resourcefulness, and resilience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online