Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
Job Title: Legal Intern
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Provide support to the Legal Associate, Legal Manager and Head of Legal in the preparation of agreements
- General Administrative Duties
- Preparation and review of internal and external correspondence
- Assist with the unit’s compliance responsibilities and deliverables
- Aid in the preparation and maintenance of company, board and shareholder records and regulatory filings
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as and when required.
- Must be LLB Law Graduate of an accredited University
- Graduate of the Nigerian Law School (not required but added advantage)
- Call to the Nigerian Bar (not required but added advantage)
- No work experience required
- Good written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to work with various functions and levels within an organization. A writing sample must be provided
- Strong work ethic and ability to accomplish several tasks quickly and efficiently.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are a self-starter, take initiative and work collaboratively.
- Have excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured and hierarchical settings.
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
What is in it for you:
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online