Job Title: Legal Lead | Location: Lagos | Deloitte Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
- Coordinate and take down minutes at Annual General Meetings, Board, Management and Committee Meetings.
- Circulate Audited Accounts to shareholders.
- Dissemination of Board and Management Decisions.
- Maintaining Statutory Registers.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company’s Memorandum and Article of Association Liaison and filling of returns to Statutory and Regulatory Bodies.
- Payment of dividend and issuance of Share certificates to shareholders.
- Drafting of Memorandum of understanding Agreements on different projects with Technical Partners.
- Vetting of Project Agreements.
- Liaison with Technical Partners and Contractors on Contracts Agreements.
- Negotiating with communities in the Niger Delta oil producing areas.
- Offering Legal Advice
- Preparation of legal report to Board/Management.
- Coordinate payment of utility bills and taxes to local and state Government.
- Coordinate the procurement, maintenance and disposal of Company assets.
- Company Image custodian
- Maintain discipline and carry out disciplinary measures on erring staff.
- Ensure ethics and code of conduct to guide employee relationship with the Company.
- Graduate Degree in Law and other related fields.
- 5 – 7 years experience in Legal Practice.
- Human Resource and Administration Management experience will be an added advantage.
- Certifications will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply