Job Title: Legal Officer | Howbury School | Location: Maryland, Lagos
Howbury School is a Creche, Nursery and Primary School with campuses in Maryland, Lagos and Ota, Ogun State. The Schools are located in very serene environment. We are a family oriented school – something that will become apparent when you visit. We cater for children from ages 3 months to 11 years.
- Provide advice on corporal and legal issues matters
- Assist in the development of policies, guidelines and procedures
- Provide commercial legal support to the school
- Review and draft contracts and agreements
- Draft a variety of legal agreements
- Analyze and review legal agreements
- Ensure compliance with laid down statutory guidelines
- Investigate issues of non compliance
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- A graduate degree in Law
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association
- Strong knowledge of cooperate law, commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization’s objectives
- Good research skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office and G-suit applications
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Knowledge of grant writing/seeking will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the stated standards need not apply.