Johnson White UNLTD is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Liaise with auditors, external lawyers, tax advisers, bankers and shareholders.
- Preparation of compliance documentation with relevant constitutive documents for statutory, legal, regulatory purposes.
- Liaison with all the subsidiaries within the Company’s Group, service providers, external legal advisers, and government agencies.
- Maintenance and review of Legal Agreements
- Negotiation, drafting and implementation of the terms of agreements in all business contracts and agreements.
- Responsible for providing legal support in controlling customer complaints to mitigate the risk of litigation.
- Review all documentation that has legal implications for the company prior to signing and implementing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- LLM (an advantage).
- A minimum of 3 years working experience.
- I.T knowledge (particularly in Excel and Word).
- High level of determination and tenacity.
- Articulate, effective communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally (lawyers, regulators, auditors) at all levels.
- Fully conversant with NAICOM, SEC, NSE, CAC, NFIU, IFRS, and other regulatory Directives and Guidelines.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.