KC Gaming Networks is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: HQ, Lagos
Reports to: Snr Legal Adviser / Company Secretary
Unit: Legal and Compliance
Job Purpose Statement
- The jobholder shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters and agent agreements nationwide and also ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the industry.
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Counsel & Company Secretary.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Analyze and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the Board.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Board members
- Statutory and Legal Boards
- Lottery Board.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- LLB Law qualification.
- Minimum 3 years post bar legal experience.
- Experience of working in a law firm.
- Working knowledge of legislation and regulations surrounding sporting betting and lottery in Nigeria
- Experienced and familiar with making Court/legal appearances and litigation issues
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication and written Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in the Legal Unit as a whole.
- Good research skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as Subject of the mail