Latest jobs vacancies at Lendigo December 2021 for
- Partnerships & Key Account Manager
About Lendigo Nigeria
Lendigo Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals for 2022.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
Job Title: Partnerships & Key Account Manager | Lendigo Nigeria | Location: Lagos | Job Type: Full Time | Level: Mid Level
About the Job
- The role of the Partnerships and Key Account Manager is to acquire and manage the large corporates with a huge volume of SMEs within their ecosystem. This includes merchant aggregators, e-commerce companys, FMCG distributor platforms and B2B SaaS companies.
- The Partnership & Key Account Manager, is also expected to have an oversight of the overall business segment in relation to client risk assessment, loan origination and monitoring, relationship management, retail business processes, marketing strategy, and customer service management.
- The Partnership & Key Account Manager would have oversight on acquiring and managing lending products for the value chain of the consumer goods and manufacturing industry sold on various platforms
- He/She needs to have an excellent understanding of the marketplace & e-commerce business models
- Initiate the Credit Assessment process and ensure disbursement is done within agreed timelines
- Loan Monitoring and Vendor SLA Management
- Have oversight of the Portfolio Managers functions. Overall responsibilities include executing disbursement targets and KYC checks
- Collaborating with internal team members (Underwriting, Collections and Customer service) to continuously improve the process and create satisfied customers
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- At least 4 – 5 years of working experience in the Fintech, E-Commerce, or Start-Up Industry
- Previous experience with an e-commerce or marketplace entity is a plus
- Deep understanding of inventory and merchant financing
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievement
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both data and intuition
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Fluency in English.
Benefits and Perks
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Competitive base salary and KPI incentive scheme
- Full medical coverage
- Fresh fruit, cereal, and amazing Nescafe coffee
- Regular get-togethers like team bonding and TGIF events
- Flexible working hours, sports groups and many other benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »