Latest careers and vacancies at LifeBankSeptember 30, 2022
About LifeBank: LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
Jobs at LifeBank Recruitment
September 30, 2022.
September 7, 2022
LifeBank Nigeria Job Title: Finance Representative Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)Job type: Full-time Function of the Role The finance representative is responsible for maintaining the financial and accounting function. He or she… Read more here
April 19, 2022
Job Title: Sales Manager } Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | LifeBankReports to: the City Lead About the JobThe function of the Role: The Sales Manager will be accountable for… Read more here
Job Title: Sales Manager } Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | LifeBank
Reports to: the City Lead
About the Job
The function of the Role:
- The Sales Manager will be accountable for the sales team and will work with the Sales Reps and Officers to attain the sales goals of the company.
- He/She will also be responsible for promoting LifeBank and its products to Hospitals and Medical clients.
- He/She will build market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- He/She will work to grow the client base of the Company, foster client relationships and develop opportunities for LifeBank products and services.
- Work with the marketing and Sales Lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank Customers.
- Deliver on monthly targets in assigned territory.
- Lead research to identify potential clients for LifeBank and notify management of special attention if required.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiators.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective clients, schedule and follow through on calls with Leads and currents customers.
- Responsible for sales territory mapping, planning and management.
- Work closely with the Sales Lead and Representatives to meet consumers’ needs. /
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Collate and provide daily call reports, as well as weekly and monthly of sales efforts in market sales territory.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area and report to the Sales Lead.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the City Lead
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in an assigned particular area.
- Expert-level knowledge of department processes and product to serve as the first line of support in resolving internal and external customer issues.
- BSc Degree in Biological and Medical Sciences.
- 2-3 years experience in direct sales in the Pharma and healthcare industry
- Experience in the medical or Pharma industry is required
- Experience as a Sales Rep in the healthcare and Pharma industry is a requirement.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good organisation skills and results-driven
- Highly Self-motivated
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Excellent Leadership abilities.
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves a challenge.
- Daily field visits to client’s sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Will be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online