Latest job vacancies at Lighthouse Electronics Limited October 6, 2022
Lighthouse Electronics Limited is a one stop Supermart for all office and home electronic appliances and furniture. We provide every appliance you need for your office, home and modern kitchen.
Lighthouse Electronics Recruitment / Jobs
October 6, 2022.
JULY 11, 2022
Lighthouse Electronics LimitedJob Title: Accounts & Admin Officer… Read more here
JANUARY 26, 2022
Job Title: Driver | Lighthouse Electronics Limited |… Read more here
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Driver of the company, your primary responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Practice safe driving habits as well as follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Driving varieties of vehicles.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of luggage, products, and materials.
- Transport deliveries safely to their destination locations on time. As part of this duty, verify shipping loads against the paperwork and obtain signatures for materials when they are delivered.
- Determine the most efficient route to destinations to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Relay customer feedback, including concerns, complaints, damaged deliveries, returns, and competitive knowledge whenever it is presented.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition and oil levels.
- Keep track of timely car insurance, motor license, road worthiness and local govt papers reals.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management.
To succeed as a driver in Lighthouse Electronics Limited, you should have a strong work ethic and high level of commitment to providing excellent service and the following skills to perform your required duties:
- A minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- 5 years work experience.
- Valid driver’s license and Lagos state driving permit.
- Clean driving record.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills to ensure duties are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Good verbal communication.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate living around Berger and Ikeja axis will be at an added advantage.