Latest jobs vacancies at LN OutsourcingDecember 1, 2022
LN Outsourcing offers cutting edge Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services that are guaranteed to meet or surpass quality expectations, with best practices and customized service quality. We offer a unique blend of multiple support services to Telecom operators, InfraCo’sand other industry players in the Manufacturing, and logistics sector and we have all necessary competence to handle your outsourcing needs.
LN Outsourcing Recruitment
December 1, 2022
August 26, 2022
Job Title: Core Network Engineer | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time LN Outsourcing Limited – Our client is a technology service company based on the Island, Lagos focused on Information… Read more here
August 23, 2022
LN Outsourcing LimitedJob Title: HR Assistant Location: Apapa, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary We are looking for an HR Assistant with excellent organization ability and strong communication skills to join our… Read more here
August 23, 2022
LN Outsourcing LimitedJob Title: HR Assistant Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary We are looking for a HR Assistant with excellent organization ability and strong communication skills to join our… Read more here
July 13, 2022
LN Outsourcing LimitedJob Title: Sales Coordinator Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary We are looking to hire a Coordinator of Sales with an average of 7 years’ experience to manage and… Read more here
Sales & Marketing Officer
| LN Outsourcing | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Sales and Marketing Officer who has gained ideal experience in the sale of consumables.
- Responsible for engaging and winning over and existing clients, develop pipelines of opportunities, and negotiating customer needs.
- Responsible for expanding the company’s information channels and expanding the market share of company’s products on various platforms;
- Work both directly with clients and with partner vendors on business opportunities
- Achievement of monthly / quarterly / annual business targets
- Meet with clients to qualify engagements and gain commitment
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Assessing the progress and success, making adjustments or applying ideas to attract clients where necessary
- OND in Sales, Marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Proven business sales achievement and must be internet savvy
- Target driven and a goal getter
- Very good with people, mannerism and approach
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Understanding of online business partnership would be an added advantage.
- Preferably a female.
- You must have a proactive sales background with strong communication skills, and can use your passion for the industry and determination to succeed in this challenging, yet rewarding position.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.