Title: Marketer | Locations: (Oyo Town, Iwere Ile, Saki, Igbeti and Kishi) Oyo | Type: Full-time | Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited (AMMIL)
Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited (AMMIL), a micro-credit institution of the Catholic Diocese of Oyo was established in September 2018 to provide soft loans to small business owners at the diocesan coverage areas. The institution is a metamorphosis of the defunct Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP) of the Justice Development and Peace Movement (JDPM) Oyo which trains youth, women and other less privilege people in the society the basic and viable business of tie and dye, tailoring, bead making, liquid soap among others.
- Facilitate lending for clients by accessing creditworthiness & process relevant paperwork
- Prepare loan applications
- Evaluate clients financial information
- Calculate risk ratios
- Gather information of the clients and address verification
- Analyze, verify applicants financial information and determine loan needs
- Explain different loan options available to the applicants
- Ensure loan term comply the organizational regulation and policy
- Loan monitoring
- Good customer relation
- Act as liaison between the institution and the applicant
- Book loan at the best interest of both the Organization and the clients
- Account Opening
- Investment Mobilisation
- carry out regular post disbursement visit on the clients
- Ensure zero default TOLERANCE
- Target Driven.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Candidate should possess good marketing, customer service & interpersonal relation skills.
- Candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in a related role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Packages especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and etc is mandatory.
Benefits / Packages
We offer a competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae in Microsoft Word to: [email protected] Using the ” Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited for interview via SMS and Telephone Call (s).