Job Title: Loan Officer | Locations: Abakiliki, Afikpo, Onueke, Ishielu, Ivo – Ebonyi | Job Type: Full Time | Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi)
Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited is the second-largest cooperative after the Nigeria Police Force cooperative with well over 1,000,000 active members. It was established in 2006. The Ebonyi State branch of BC KASH was opened in 14th of April 2016 and licensed to operate in all local governments of Ebonyi State.
- We are searching for an experienced and detail-oriented Loan Officer to join our growing institution.
- In this position, you will act as a liaison between applicants and our financial institution, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans.
- Your duties will include meeting with applicants, preparing loan proposals, and examining active loans.
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing different types of loans including home loans, business loans, and individual loans.
- To succeed in this role, you should demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a loan officer.
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
N50,000 – N105,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward photocopies of their CV / Resume and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.