Job Title: Loan Officer | | Cedar Microfinance Bank | Location: Surulere, Egbeda Axis – Lagos
- We are seeking motivated and organized Micro Finance Loan Officers to join us in our quest to be the preferred Microfinance institution with a commanding presence nationwide.
- The ideal candidates will be expected to develop and generate business by reaching out to prospective business women and men who require financial services (loans&savings) to boost their business ventures.
- We offer a wide variety of financial services, including savings accounts products, group loans, and individual and ESUSU loan products, and our goal is to offer the most accessible and quality financial services to our clientele.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer recruitment through the marketing and sale of the bank’s loan product
- Retain and disburse loans to recruited business women and men who need credit for business expansion
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing initiatives to attract new customers
- Verify customer place of business and residence to ensure the integrity of the customer
- Cross-selling of bank financial products and services.
- Conduct objective know your customer (KYC) process before loan disbursement.
- Loan disbursement and loan repayment collection from customers of the bank.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.