Loan Officer | CITITRUST Development Partners Plc | Location: Lagos
CITITRUST Development Partners Plc is a leading investment advisory company which also makes direct Private-Equity and Credit investments focused mainly in Nigeria and Africa at Large. With its unique position in the market as an organized and building on of the largest Investment Banking Office in Nigeria
Summary: The role holder will act as liaison between customers and our company to sell loan products and meet loan production target, examine if a potential borrower qualifies for a loan, evaluate the potential risks of granting loans to applicant and processing applications and ensure a consistent delivery of first-class customer service
- Generate leads and creation of quality risk assets
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships
- Promoting the institution’s services and assisting clients in determining the most suitable loan to meet their financial objectives and needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities and contribute to ongoing professional business development activities
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster relationships
- Evaluating credit worthiness and follow through with processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Evaluating the potential risks of granting loans to applicants and ensuring the client meets the requirements to obtain a loan
- Maintaining detailed records on the transactions executed daily
- Conduct sales meetings and participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services to guide their choices
- Maintain an update of communication with clients
- Providing good quality of customer service according to company policies.
- Ensuring the repayment of approved loans and credits
- Drafting all administrative paperwork including reminders, warnings, and updates in order to inform customers on relevant financial matters on their accounts and their status.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal control and established policies related to loan products in order to guarantee transparency in every application processed
- Researching, gathering, and analyzing data to make effective and profitable decisions
- Staying up-to-date on applicable current regulations.
- Keep customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales
- Resolve customer complaints prompt
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the financial service Industry
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or a related field
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.